Pages

Cameyo : Application Virtualization Made Free At Last


If you use a lot of machines, and don't wanna install the same software with the same settings and same everything. here is your solution.It's Application Virtualization.I needed something like that to make unattended installs with windows with some software that didn't support silent installs.The only one i could find was called InstallRite but probably nobody knows about it.The other well known one is called VMware ThinApp but it's not for free.

But now, there is a better one called Cameyo and it can do the same thing in an easier way and with some other settings.and it's also a freeware
you can watch a tutorial for how to use it here


Ok. now it's time to give it a try
Visit the HomePage to see some screenshots and download

1 comment:

  1. Nice article. This really helps me to find the answers to my question about apps. I've tried only
    application virtualization from cameyo and I need some apps for free. Hope you can help me to find another application virtualization for free. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete